Recipe by bizlas
Delicious and simple recipe for meatballs. My family loves this recipe and I am planning on making it for all of my holiday parties. Great for Meatball subs too!!!
Top Review by susie cooks
These meatballs are so moist and delicious. Very fast to put together. I used a 1/2 lb beef and 1/2 lb pork mixture. Served this with a great tomato sauce from a Zaar member, cheeses tortellini and garlic bread. Great dinner. And we have meatballs left for heros tomorrow night. Made for New Kids on the Block. Thanks!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use Progresso brand)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape mixture into 1/2 inch meatballs.
- Place in ungreased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until no longer pink in center. (I usually bake them for about 22 min).
- After baking you can put your favorite ready made pasta sauce on it and add cheese and serve them on hoagies for meatball subs. Great as appetizers or on pasta too!