1/1 Photo of Easy Pizza Sub
Ryan #19's Note:
If your craving pizza but don't have the time to make it this recipe is great! For the assorted cold cuts I personally recomend something like pepperoni or something along that line.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15-20 ml pizza sauce
- 6-8 slice of assorted cold cuts
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or in slices will work)
- 1 oval-shaped bun
- 1Cut the bun in half if it has not been cut already.
- 2Add the 15-20ml of pizza sauce on the bun.
- 3Put the 6-8 slices of cold cuts on the pizza sauce.
- 4Put the mozza cheese on the cold cuts.
- 5OPTIONAL: Microwave for 30 secs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Sub
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 235.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: