Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
If your craving pizza but don't have the time to make it this recipe is great! For the assorted cold cuts I personally recomend something like pepperoni or something along that line.
- 15 -20 ml pizza sauce
- 6 -8 slices of assorted cold cuts
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or in slices will work)
- 1 oval-shaped bun
- Cut the bun in half if it has not been cut already.
- Add the 15-20ml of pizza sauce on the bun.
- Put the 6-8 slices of cold cuts on the pizza sauce.
- Put the mozza cheese on the cold cuts.
- OPTIONAL: Microwave for 30 secs.
Great for a quick & easy dinner. I made these with pepperoni and salami, I also added sliced green pepper, onions and mushrooms.
Delicious for a Super Bowl snack sandwich. Layered a couple of different cheeses with many layers of salami and the pizza sauce, wrapped in foil and heated in the toaster oven. MMMM...it's a 4 napkintreat. Made for Easy Does It! event in Cooking Photos.