Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so simple yet tastes nice. I've only had it as per recipe but will try something different next time. I did use a pasta sauce in place of the tomato paste. Use a whole packet of Jatz dry biscuits.
- 40 g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 6 slices salami, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 g jatz dry biscuits, roughly crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- Combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Press into a small greased lamington tin.
- Top with the tomato paste and cheese.
- Bake @ 180C for 25 minutes.
- When cooled slightly, cut into slices.
- Can be eaten warm or kept in the fridge to eat at anytime.