1/1 Photo of Easy Pizza Rolls
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe comes from taste of Home magazine. These can can be prepared and then frozen to fry at a later time. You can really use as much pizza sauce as you like for this. Kids of all ages love these!
My Private Note
pizza r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or use a mixture of cheeses)
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped (can use more)
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups favorite pizza sauce (or to taste, or try my own Kittencal's Pizza Sauce)
- 32 egg roll wraps
- 1In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Stir in the pizza sauce. Place about 1/4 filling in the center of each eggroll wrapper.
- 3Fold bottom corner over the filling, then fold sides towards center of the filling.
- 4Moisten the remaining corner with warm water and roll up tightly to seal.
- 5In an electric skillet using 1-inch of oil heat oil to 375°F.
- 6Fry the pizza rolls for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towel.
- 8Serve with additional pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 379.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g