2 hrs 30 mins
A super easy recipe for an appetizer or just finger food for get-togethers. I am all about the "Semi-Homemade" way of doing things and have tried this recipe with much praise from others. Along with marinara for dipping, I have found that ranch is popular as well. Note: The prep time includes rise time for the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen pizza dough overnight in the fridge, in a bowl or pan, covered.
- 2After dough is thawed, let dough rise in a slightly warm oven (I just turn mine on for a few seconds, and then back off before putting dough in).
- 3When dough has risen to about double in size, take it out and place on a lightly floured surface.
- 4Cut up your mozerella cheese sticks into approx 1/2 inch sections.
- 5Melt stick of butter in microwave for 45 seconds to a minute. Add garlic powder to melted butter and set to side.
- 6Pinch off dough in pieces about the size of large eggs, and flatten each piece of dough to place 1-2 pieces of pepperoni and one piece of cheese inside. Fold dough around contents and seal as best possible.
- 7Take dough pocket and roll in melted butter, and then place in pan of choice. (I find a bundt pan works best).
- 8Keep making pockets and stacking them into pan until all dough has been used, making sure to grease your pan and rolling all dough pockets in the garlic butter.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees, for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until dough is lightly browned.
- 10Serve with warm marinara for dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 679.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough