1/13 Photos of Easy Pizza Pasta Casserole (OAMC)
1 hr 5 mins
This is a kid pleaser-very cheesy and topped with pepperoni. It makes 2 large (9x13) casseroles or 4 small ones; I often divide it in fourths and freeze 3. This originally came from TOH's Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, onion, garlic and seasoning in oil.
- 3Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce and 3 cups cheese.
- 4Place mixture in 2 greased 9x13x2 inch baking pans or 4 square pans.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 6Top with pepperoni.
- 7Cover and freeze up to 3 months.
- 8To cook now: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
- 9To bake frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, till hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Pasta Casserole (OAMC)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: