Recipe by samt53_10089201
Soaking the pasta prevents overcooking. It also makes for fewer dishes to wash, a cooler kitchen & saves a bit of energy!
- 3 cups dried rotini pasta
- 3 cups pizza sauce
- 12 ounces total diced ham, bacon, pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 20 -25 pepperoni slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, soak rotini in warm, salted water for 45 minutes, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce, diced meats, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese & 1 cup Italian cheese blend to pasta; mix to combine.
- Pour into greased 9 X 9 pan & cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cup of Italian blend cheese & pepperoni slices. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes until brown & bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes, then enjoy!