- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- marinara sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
- Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
- Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.