Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
The is a combination of a couple of recipes to get what I was looking for. Love them!
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
- Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
- Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
These are addictive!! Really tasty in the marinara sauce, too! Will make again.
I just prepared these breadsticks today and they were fantastic!!!! Really like Pizza Hut's which we just love. The only thing I might change is I would bake the sticks longer at a lower temp. Mine burned on the bottom. But we dunk them in cheese sauce so it was okay. Will definitely make these many times over in the future.
Was way too salty. The 2nd I'm I made it I used about 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, but found it not to be salty enough. Next time I'll try with 1/2 teaspoon. I also added a little extra oil on the pan so the bottms got greased up, like Pizza Huts Pizza. They were great!