1/2 Photos of Easy Pizza Hut Breadsticks
The is a combination of a couple of recipes to get what I was looking for. Love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
- 3Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- 5While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
- 6Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
- 7Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Hut Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: