Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
The is a combination of a couple of recipes to get what I was looking for. Love them!
Make and share this Easy Pizza Hut Breadsticks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
- Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
- Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
These are addictive!! Really tasty in the marinara sauce, too! Will make again.
I just prepared these breadsticks today and they were fantastic!!!! Really like Pizza Hut's which we just love. The only thing I might change is I would bake the sticks longer at a lower temp. Mine burned on the bottom. But we dunk them in cheese sauce so it was okay. Will definitely make these many times over in the future.