The is a combination of a couple of recipes to get what I was looking for. Love them!
Make and share this Easy Pizza Hut Breadsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
- Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
- Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.