Recipe by Babybuttons
This one came from my girl friends mother. Thanks Karen.
Top Review by Chatty-Cathy
this is my cousin's recipe but when she orginally posted she forgot say the oil is used for oiling the pan only. so i had her fix the recipe and now it's not as slopy as staed in the pervious rating.
- 1⁄4 ounce yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil (so pizza won't stick to pan)
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yeast (1 envelope) with 1 Tb sugar and 1 c water, cover well and place in a warm oven to activate yeast (until it bubbles).
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well (except oil).
- Let dough rise in warm place until it doubles.
- Oil pan, and spread dough on pan, (a square or round pan can be used) cover with pizza ingredients.
- When ready to bake, bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until underside starts to brown.