Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am ALWAYS asked for this recipe, it is so easy and sooo good!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni (optional)
- Mix italian seasoning and cream cheese. Spread on the bottom of small casserole dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and cheeses.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Bake covered at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Remove cover for last 5 minutes or until cheee is bubbly.
- Serve on sliced baquette.
This was a winner at my holiday open house. I served it with toasted slices of baguette, and it quickly disappeared.