Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe for Pizza Crust with yeast that I have been using since the late 1970's. It does not require a long rest or a bread machine. My kids were raised on this Pizza and survived the experience. Great recipe to use when you are craving Pizza and don't want to order Take-out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put warm water in large bowl.
- Sprinkle yeast on top of water and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of all purpose flour and mix well.
- Flour large board and hands.
- Knead dough slowly incorporating additional cup of flour.
- Spread dough in pizza pan which has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray(I use Olive Oil spray).
- Add sauce, toppings and cheese of choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese has melted.