Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Simple pizza snack, everyone says they taste just like pizza pockets!
- 226.79 g can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 28.39 ml butter
- 226.79 g jar pizza sauce
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 16 slice pepperoni (or 8 halves of candanian bacon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls on ungreased pan.
- Melt butter, then brush onto dough.
- Place one spoonful of pizza sauce onto each slice of dough.
- Then place on top of the sauce half a slice of cheese.
- Then place either 2 pepperonis or half a slice of canadian bacon on each roll.
- Carefully roll up and cook in oven. (it is okay if can see the ingredients they still taste the same :)).
- Cook for about 13 min or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
I hought these came out great. I will use a different cheese next time though, for some reason all my cheese melted out of them. But it is super easy and fast. =)
To simplify, I flattened out the entire tube of rolls, spread the sauce on it, sprinkled with cheese and pepperoni and rolled up like a jelly roll. Then cut into slices after baking. Served these with soup.
Pick a Chef 2005: These were a quick and tasty treat. I could only use about 1/2 tsp of sauce on each one, so I only needed a small amount altogether, barely making a dent in the jar (you may want to adjust the amount in the ingredient list). I skipped the butter because I think crescent rolls are pretty buttery as is. I only needed about 11 minutes and they were done perfectly. I used 3 little slices of pepperoni in each one. These were made for a half-time treat but were gobbled up well before then. Thanks!