1/1 Photo of Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
running rachel's Note:
Simple pizza snack, everyone says they taste just like pizza pockets!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lay out crescent rolls on ungreased pan.
- 3Melt butter, then brush onto dough.
- 4Place one spoonful of pizza sauce onto each slice of dough.
- 5Then place on top of the sauce half a slice of cheese.
- 6Then place either 2 pepperonis or half a slice of canadian bacon on each roll.
- 7Carefully roll up and cook in oven. (it is okay if can see the ingredients they still taste the same :)).
- 8Cook for about 13 min or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 365.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g