These are yummy, quick, and easy calzones that can be eaten hot or frozen and taken for a easy heat up lunch. They're also versatile and you can put in any kind of pizza toppings you like!
- 283.49 g roll store bought pizza dough
- 158.51 ml pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml pizza toppings (about 1/2 cup of each, unless you are using only one)
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml garlic parmesan seasoning (a mixture of finely grated parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and parsley flakes. Not sure on the amounts)
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a large cookie sheet.
- Press the dough out so that it is about the same thickness all around and so that it covers the cookie sheet.
- Cut into 4 equal size rectangles.
- In a bowl, mix sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Spoon equal amounts of toppings into the middle the rectangles.
- Lightly spread out the sauce mixture.
- Fold one corner so that it meets with the opposite corner.
- Crimp the edges so that the calzones seal.
- Mix olive oil and parmesan cheese mix.
- Brush with olive oil and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or freeze for later.