1/3 Photos of Easy Pizza Calzones
The Milocat's Note:
These are yummy, quick, and easy calzones that can be eaten hot or frozen and taken for a easy heat up lunch. They're also versatile and you can put in any kind of pizza toppings you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g roll store bought pizza dough
- 158.51 ml pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml pizza toppings (about 1/2 cup of each, unless you are using only one)
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml garlic parmesan seasoning (a mixture of finely grated parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and parsley flakes. Not sure on the amounts)
- 1Preheat the oven to 425.
- 2Unroll the pizza dough onto a large cookie sheet.
- 3Press the dough out so that it is about the same thickness all around and so that it covers the cookie sheet.
- 4Cut into 4 equal size rectangles.
- 5In a bowl, mix sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- 6Spoon equal amounts of toppings into the middle the rectangles.
- 7Lightly spread out the sauce mixture.
- 8Fold one corner so that it meets with the opposite corner.
- 9Crimp the edges so that the calzones seal.
- 10Mix olive oil and parmesan cheese mix.
- 11Brush with olive oil and parmesan cheese mixture.
- 12Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- 13Serve hot or freeze for later.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic parmesan seasoning