Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was always a favourite in our house. Make sure you have leftover spaghetti sauce for this easy recipe.I promise they will be a hit with the kids and dad.
- 4 slices crusty bread
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive (optional)
- Place bread on baking sheet.
- Toast for a few minutes.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on toasted bread.
- Use your own leftover spaghetti sauce or canned.
- Add olives if using.
- Add cheese slices on top.
- Place under broiler and broil about 4-5 minutes.
Very good and easy to make. We all loved this. We thought this would be great with pizza sauce also.
Very easy & delicious! I made this using Italian flavored Focaccia bread. Made for Photo Tag