Recipe by I'mPat
This is from a small cookbook titled Herb Recipes which I received in a swap.
Top Review by Jociecee
A quick, easy, and tasty recipe that even the kids can make for an after school snack! I imagine that this would work using small pitas or other flat bread also. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 English muffin (split and toasted)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce or salsa)
- 4 -6 slices pepperoni (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms (chopped canned)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano (fresh chopped or 2/3 teaspoon dried)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place muffin halves on a cookie sheet cut side up and then spread each muffin half with half of the sauce and top with half of the remaining ingredients in order given.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and serve as an appetizer or snack.