Recipe by FarahC
This is something you'd find at a bbq,or in your deli window, it tastes great,and is so easy!
Top Review by DixieNtheKitchen
This was the easiest thing to make on short notice for an office party. It was a HIT! I used the colored marshmallows as pictured only I used a little more than a what was called for and added some extra cherries to boot. I decorated the top with left over cherries (whole with stems) and walla. I have to make it again for my husband this wknd........lol. Very easy and VERY tasty. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drained and halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 drops green food coloring