Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good! :)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large bananas, sliced (or use 3 small)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, well drained (can use 2 cans)
- Place the instant pudding mix in a large bowl; add in pineapple with juice and mix very well.
- Mix in the Cool Whip topping until combined.
- Stir in sliced bananas, marshmallows and fruit cocktail until combined.
- Cover and chill for a couple of hours before serving.
This was very good! Similar to Watergate Salad, but I like the addition of the bananas and fruit cocktail.