Courtesy of Dole. This is yummy, and start to finish is about 30 minutes to the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 2 Tbsp juice.
- 2In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil. Cook bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and water chestnuts in hot oil, over medium heat, until crisp tender. Remove vegetables, set aside.
- 3Cook chicken chunks until browned. Add vegetables back to skillet with sauces, pineapple, and reserved pineapple juice. Heat through.
- 4Serve over hot cooked rice.
- 5Top with chow mein noodles, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pineapple Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g