Recipe by Fandoos
This is the dessert I turn to, when I'm having people over and want to serve a easy but delicious dessert. I've given out this recipe to everyone who has ever tasted it. Definitely worth a veryy easy try!
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 can sliced pineapple
- 1 (85 g) package pineapple Jell-O
- 2 cups whipped cream, sweetened
Directions See How It's Made
- Make jello using 1& 1/2 cups of boiling water, and refrigerate until set.
- Blend 5 slices of the pineapple in a blender (without using the syrup in the can or any additional water).
- Add the whipped cream, cream cheese, and jello to the pineapple in the blender.
- Blend thouroughly until pureed well.
- Pour out into bowl, and refrigerate for 8 hrs.
- Use the remaining pineapple slices to chop up coarsely and decorate souffle once half set.
- Aditional whipped cream can also be used to decorate.