Recipe by princesskim
Right before the finale of our favorite reality show (AI) I decided that mom, dad, and I should indulge in something sweet and decadent. Scanning the choice of ingredients at the house (and knowing I only had 15 minutes until the show started) I got to work and this is what I came up with. Yummy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place 4 pineapple rings on a baking sheet.
- Cover each slice with 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Broil until sugar is bubbly and carmelized (about 5 minutes).
- Top each slice with a scoop of sorbet.
- You could use any fruit/sorbet combo that sounds good to you.
- For example: apples w/ vanilla ice cream, orange slices w/ passion fruit sorbet, pears w/ raspberry sorbet.