Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe from Susan Myers-Feeney is simple to make but tastes great!
Make and share this Easy Pineapple Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground turkey or 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (Paul Newman Pineapple Salsa recommended)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain the oil.
- Stir in all other ingredients and cook on medium-low for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
I found this recipe on here earlier today, went to the store, bought the ingredients, came home and cooked it, brought it to my church "chili cook-off", and won 1st for "creative concoction"! It's easy to make and tasty!!!
Just made this tonight as the recipe stated, and we just didn't care for it. It might of been better with some tomato sauce added, not sure.
My family loved this one. Will be taking this recipe with us camping.