Recipe by FLKeysJen
This recipe from Susan Myers-Feeney is simple to make but tastes great!
Top Review by bobbyiswickedcool
I found this recipe on here earlier today, went to the store, bought the ingredients, came home and cooked it, brought it to my church "chili cook-off", and won 1st for "creative concoction"! It's easy to make and tasty!!!
- 2 lbs ground turkey or 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (Paul Newman Pineapple Salsa recommended)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits