Recipe by Ontariogirl
This cake comes out moist and has a wonderful taste. I use it all the time. I use different toppings to change it up like jam, whipped cream, ice cream, fresh fruit and if I have the time I will make a cream cheese icing (Oh! so good).
- 1 (520 g) box white cake mix
- 1 (540 ml) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine cake mix with canned pineapple including juice.
- Mix well!
- Spray an 8x10 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.