Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake comes out moist and has a wonderful taste. I use it all the time. I use different toppings to change it up like jam, whipped cream, ice cream, fresh fruit and if I have the time I will make a cream cheese icing (Oh! so good).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine cake mix with canned pineapple including juice.
- Mix well!
- Spray an 8x10 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Easy and tasty! I used a cream cheese frosting. Although next time I may try whipped cream instead, it seemed like it overpowered the cake. Definitely a keeper!
It doesn't get any easier than this. The cake turned out very moist and had a really great taste. I topped it off with Brown Sugar Boiled Frosting #81424 which gave it a taste similar to pineapple upside down cake. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for PAC Spring, 2008.
Decadent-did it with a cool whip topping mixed with some of the pineapple juice and pudding,a lucious cake.Thanks for posting.