Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest pie crust ever, called Vienna Pastry. It mixes so easily and is very easy to work with. The cream cheese makes it delicious with both fruit pies and savory pot pies also. Each recipe is good for one single crust pie. For a double crust, just double the recipe. Works every time!
- Bring butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients together with two knives or by hand until it forms a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out to the desired thickness and line the pie plate.
- Bake according to the directions for the pie you are making, usually 10 minutes at 425 degrees and then 30-40 minutes more at 350 degrees.