Recipe by Toyo
Very flaky and so easy!
Top Review by rhadondaq
Oh my gosh!!!! I love this recipe!! :) This was the first time i have ever tried making homemade pie crust and it was so easy and tasted great. I have made apple, pumpkin and blueberry pie with this crust and they were all unbelieveable!!!!!! Thank you Toyo for the awesome recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- With pastry cutter, cut first three ingredents until fine and crumbly.
- In seperate bowl make paste with 1/2 cup flour and water.
- Mix paste in with flour & shortening mixture.
- Seperate in half.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Roll out, I usually roll out between plastic wrap.
- Fill with favorate filling.