- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 ounces cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water, butter and crisco in freezer while preparing flour.
- Sift flour, sugar, and salt together.
- Cut cold butter and crisco into flour mixture until crumbly.
- Add cold lemon juice and water. Mix just until moist crumbs form.
- Turn dough out onto floured counter top.
- Divide dough into 2 parts.
- Wrap in plastic wrip and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll pie dough out and use as pie recipe directs.
- Enjoy a flaky, great tasting pie crust!