1/1 Photo of Easy Pickles-In-A-Blanket Appetizers
These are easy and so good, I like to use the dried Italian salami or all beef salami, use mini gherkin pickles also known as cornichons or small dill pickles --- make certain to tell your deli person to slice the salami thin -- I have listed the yield at 36 appetizers that amount is only estimated it will depend on what size you slice the rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices italian salami, thin slices (such as Genoa salami)
- 1/3-1/2 cup whipped cream cheese with garlic (or use desired flavor)
- 12 large mini gherkins, drained (pick out the longest pickles from the jar, or use 2 pickles per roll, or you may use small dill pick)
- colored toothpick (use as many as needed)
- 1Spread each slice of the salami with a thin layer of cream cheese to within 1/4-inch of the edges.
- 2Place 1 pickle or two small pickles in the center of the salami, then roll up jelly-roll style.
- 3Slice each roll into thirds or in half then pierce each piece with a coloured toothpick.
- 4Place on a serving platter.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pickles-In-A-Blanket Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 675.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic