- 1 gallon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 24 hard-boiled eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- After eating all the pickles out of the jar, save pickle juice.
- Boil eggs and drain water off of them.
- Run cold water over them until they are cooled.
- Peel the eggs and drop them into the jar.
- Add the other ingredients and stir it into the jar.
- Put in the refrigerator and let them sit for about amonth or longer so they can marinate.
- Stir the ingredients every other day or so.
- These are really easy and quite yummy.