1/3 Photos of Easy Pickle-In-The-Middle Bologna Wrap Appetizers
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This makes an easy appetizer or weekend snack! feel free to flavor the cream cheese mixture as you desire, how about taco seasoning mix or dry ranch dressing mix, or purchased flavored cream cheese! The servings is only estimated, it will depend on the size you slice the rolls, if you slice them 1-1/2 inch thick you will get about 50 small rolls, slice them to whatever size desired. Plan ahead the rolls need to chill 1 hour before slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with cheddar cheese, garlic and black pepper to taste (or flavor as desired).
- 2Spread about 1 tablespoon (or a little more) onto each bologna slice.
- 3Place 2 pickles lengthwise at the end of each bologna slice.
- 4Roll the pickles in the bologna slice.
- 5Chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 6Before serving slice each roll into desired sizes (for appetizer slice about 1 to 1-1/2-inch slices).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pickle-In-The-Middle Bologna Wrap Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 288.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g