Prep1 hr 30 mins
This makes an easy appetizer or weekend snack! feel free to flavor the cream cheese mixture as you desire, how about taco seasoning mix or dry ranch dressing mix, or purchased flavored cream cheese! The servings is only estimated, it will depend on the size you slice the rolls, if you slice them 1-1/2 inch thick you will get about 50 small rolls, slice them to whatever size desired. Plan ahead the rolls need to chill 1 hour before slicing.
- In a bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with cheddar cheese, garlic and black pepper to taste (or flavor as desired).
- Spread about 1 tablespoon (or a little more) onto each bologna slice.
- Place 2 pickles lengthwise at the end of each bologna slice.
- Roll the pickles in the bologna slice.
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Before serving slice each roll into desired sizes (for appetizer slice about 1 to 1-1/2-inch slices).