Recipe by ShanChef
Flavorful and easy weeknight dinner.
Top Review by 03Clyde
The name says it all, it was easy...but oh so delicious. I'm a guy who has trouble boiling water for hot dogs but I had some ground beef in the fridge and was hungry so I gave it a shot. Glad I did, thanks for the recipe ShanChef.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons adobo seasoning, powder
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sofrito sauce, # 191924 or 1⁄2 cup goya jarred sofrito sauce
- 10 green spanish pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 2 (1/2 ounce) packets sazon goya
- cooked white rice or yellow rice