Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love that these are baked! I also like them with ground pork. Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Easy Phyllo Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 4 cups coleslaw mix (from 1-lb bag)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 18 frozen phyllo pastry sheets (thawed, 18x14 inches)
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients except phyllo and cooking spray. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until coleslaw mix is wilted.
- Cover phyllo sheets with plastic wrap, then with damp towel to keep them from drying out. Place 1 phyllo sheet on cutting board; spray with cooking spray. Repeat with 2 more phyllo sheets to make stack of 3 sheets. Cut stack of phyllo crosswise into thirds to make 3 rectangles, about 14x6 inches.
- Place 1/4 cup turkey mixture on short end of each rectangle; roll up, folding in edges of phyllo. Place roll, seam side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo and turkey mixture. Spray rolls with cooking spray. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.