Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is from the Kraft magazine. It sounds super easy and looks really pretty.
Make and share this Easy Petit Fours recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mixed berry whipped fruit-flavored cream cheese
- 24 white fudge covered Oreos
- 12 strawberries, halved
- 2 semisweet baking chocolate squares, melted
- spread 1 teaspoons chream cheese onto each cookie.
- top each cookie with a strawberry half.
- drizzle each with melted chocolate.
This is an easy recipe for the holidays- I took it to my husband's boss's Christmas dinner. For some reason, though, I couldn't find covered oreos at my store so I just used another covered cookie- one in white and one in chocolate- looks pretty on a plate! Only problem with this is that it is best done right before the event because it doesn't keep very long.