1/3 Photos of Easy Pesto Shirataki Noodles
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Pesto with Noodles :) I use a pre-made pesto and put this together for myself as a quick and light lunch. One package pesto adds 40 calories to this dish. Could also be doubled or quadrupled for a family meal or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain tofu noodles very well.
- 2Microwave on high for 1 minute and rinse and drain again.
- 3You may want to pat dry with a paper towel.
- 4Meanwhile, heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add tofu noodles and saute 2 or 3 minutes until noodles appear dried.
- 6Add butter and pesto sauce and heat 2 or 3 more minutes until butter and pesto cover the noodles.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pesto Shirataki Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles