Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Purchased pesto and alfredo sauce makes this dish perfect for busy days. You can add leftover chicken, salmon or shrimp if you wish.
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 lb) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
- While the fettuccini is cooking, put the alfredo sauce and pesto in a saucepan.
- Place pan over medium high heat and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the sauce with the hot pasta and serve with grated parmesan, if desired.
What a good idea for those busy week nights! Some vegetables and meats would be a nice addition.
Wow! My kinda recipe! I actually had all the ingredients on hand! Perfect for after work on a weeknight!!! Added some diced roasted red bell peppers. Will make again!
I never thought of mixing the two! Great idea, Lorac. I made alfredo sauce and added home-made pesto sauce. Wonderful flavor. Thanks for posting.