Recipe by momto3greatboys
A friend gave me this recipe to make on a night when you want a good meal, but a quick one. I added a few things to make it a full meal. You can use homemade or store bought frozen perogies. I used about 1-1.5 sausages per person (can substitute with Bacon) and about 8 perogies per person. Hope you like it.
- 32 frozen potato pierogies
- 6 Italian sausage (I like honey garlic)
- 1 cup frozen corn (or any other vegetable you like)
- 1 onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter, to saute onions in
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Simmer sausage in small amount of water to cook them. Or use left overs from the BBQ. Saute onions in butter.
- Boil perogies until they float and remain at surface.
- Add corn to perogie water until it floats.
- Place boiled perogies in an oven safe cassarole dish, Add in sliced cooked sausage, onions and corn. Mix in mushroom soup and milk or cream if desired.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.