Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very easy to make -- either for an appetizer or a quick lunch. The recipe is adapted from a magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 0.5 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- Unroll pizza crust on a cutting board, and sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni. Roll up, starting with long side; moisten edge with water, and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 2-inch slices, and place 1 inch apart in a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; flatten pinwheels slightly.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes; serve with warm spaghetti sauce.
- Note: Baked pinwheels may be frozen in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Made these as directed except I used turkey pepperoni (less grease) and chopped it. I also added pizza seasoning (from a McCormick grinder). Simple appy and good