1/8 Photos of Easy Pepperoni Grill Cheese Sandwiches
So easy, so tasty. I keep the inexpensive packages of pepperoni on hand just for dressing up a normal grill cheese. You can use any cheese you have on hand, but DH and I like colby and american. Sauerkraught can also be added if desired as well as other bread types.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter one side of multi grain bread.
- 2place 1 slice american cheese,8 slices of pepperoni,and 1 slice american cheese on top of buttered bread.
- 3Place bread, buttered side down on stove top grill or skillet.
- 4Cover open faced sandwich with a skillet lid (this melts the cheese while the underside bread browns).
- 5When bottom side of bread is browned nicely, top open faced sandwich with the other piece of bread that has been lightly spread with dijon. (if adding kraut, do so at this point).
- 6Butter upper side of bread and turn to brown other side.
- 7At this point the cheese should be almost melted, so very little time is needed except to make the other side nice and brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pepperoni Grill Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 789.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.0 g