Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just threw this together one night for a side to our grilled steaks. Because it was so good I have since used this recipe many times when in need of a quick & tasty vegetable.
- Heat skillet to med/high.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp butter, onions, and mushrooms; sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add defrosted peas; stir well.
- Add remaining olive oil, salt and pepper then stir.
- Lower heat to med- cook until heated thoroughly.
so good! probably the best peas i've had! went looking around zaar for a way to dress up a plain ol' can of peas & i'm glad i found your recipe! i did add a bit of minced garlic with the onion & mushrooms & next time i'll probably add some crushed red pepper just for a kick but this is a great recipe as is. thanks!