Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is awesome! A nice change for dinner and very filling. Easy to make, and quick too!
- 1 lb round steak, cut into thin strips (about 1/4 inch)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In skillet, brown steak in oil on high heat.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Add a little beef broth if needed.
- Serve over cooked rice.