Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This frosting is so good on carrot cake or German chocolate cake and its easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar (sifted)
- Put butter and brown sugar in medium saucepan and bring to boil on medium heat.
- Turn heat down to low and boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add milk and bring back to boil for 2 more minutes stirring constantly.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar and beat until spreading consistency.