1/3 Photos of EASY! Penne with chicken, spinach and tomato Alfredo (soooo good!)
This is my family's favorite dish that I make. And it is sooo easy! It is enough for 6 adults. Or 2 adults and 2 kids, with more than enough to have for dinner the next night, and then lunch for 2 kids the next day. It's also good if you leave out the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw spinach completely in a colander lined with a few paper towels.
- 2This may take a few hours.
- 3Squeeze spinach completely dry.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.
- 6Brown in a skillet.
- 7Keep warm.
- 8Cook penne according to package.
- 9Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, add both jars of sauce, tomato and spinach.
- 10Bring to a simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 11Continue simmering for 10 minutes or so.
- 12When pasta is done, drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- 13Add chicken and stir.
- 14Add Alfredo mixture and stir again.
- 15Serve right away with garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for EASY! Penne with chicken, spinach and tomato Alfredo (soooo good!)
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes