1/24 Photos of Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough)
3 hrs 15 mins
This is a really easy way to make a good "yeasty" pizza dough! As well as using this recipe for when I'm making pizza, I also use it for when I'm making a focaccia or a calzone. (The preparation time I have given includes the time it takes to make the dough in the machine and the time it takes for the pizza dough to proof - after removing it from the bread machine, 30 minutes.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1SOME PIZZA TOPPING IDEAS.
- 2Caramelised onions and roasted garlic.
- 3Mozzarella cheese, Camembert, Romano and Feta (for a really, really cheezy pizza!).
- 4Equal parts of basil pesto and olive oil mixed together with Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- 5Plus some roughly chopped sundried or SEMI-dried tomatoes, sliced black olives and LOTS of grated Mozzarella cheese, salt and lost of freshly ground black pepper!
- 6Cranberry jelly, shredded chicken, sliced Brie!
- 7Mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken and sliced avocado!
- 8THE BREAD.
- 9Place all the above ingredients in the order I have listed into the bread machine.
- 10Select the dough cycle and press start!
- 11When the dough cycle is complete, take the dough out of the machine and place in well greased bowl, and roll the dough around (in the bowl) thus 'coating' it in oil.
- 12Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1/2 an hour.
- 13Knead the risen dough lightly.
- 14To shape and bake: roll the dough into a circle.
- 15Place on well greased baking tray or pizza pan.
- 16Then add a topping of your choice and bake at 225'C.
- 17NOTE: for a nice crisp and very thin pizza, bake BEFORE adding the topping AND after!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough)
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1727.2
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2345.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 41.9 g