Recipe by SB6
Got this recipe from the Great Harvest Bread Company in Greensboro. It is quite easy & delicious. Tastes just like pecan pie.
- 2 cups pecans, Chopped
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients with the pecans and mix well.
- Using a scoop put into muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- NOTE: These do not rise. They will remain the same size as you put into the line.