Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is easy to make. It's a favorite of mine.
Make and share this Easy Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 591.47 ml pecan halves
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml dark corn syrup
- 118.29 ml light corn syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 frozen pie crusts, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coarsely chop 1 1/4 cups pecans.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and sugar, add corn syrups and vanilla until well blended.
- Add chopped pecans and stir, pour into pie shells.
- Arrange remaining pecans on top of pies.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Note: If you spray measuring cups with Pam cooking spray, corn syrups will come out easier.