Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These bars taste a lot like pecan pie and are so easy to make. I got this recipe from a fellow worker, whose grandmother makes them every Christmas--delish!!! Very few ingredients, and not time consuming. Enjoy!!!!
- Line ungreased cookie sheet with graham cracker squares.
- In saucepan, melt margarine and brown sugar.
- Bring to rolling boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over graham crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and break squares into halves.