Recipe by andypandy
I looked thru a lot of recipes that are similar, but didn't see this one here on Zaar, so I will post it now for safe keeping. I had to make up the name as I just know it as Fudge.
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
I have been looking for additional candy to make for Christmas this year. This will be it. This was easy, fast, and delicious! Most of us would already have these ingredients on hand, or at least most of them.Great fudge! Thanks for sharing!
- 4 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 370 ml evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces finely chopped German chocolate
- 1 pint marshmallow creme, fluff
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Place in a large bowl the nuts, both chocolates, vanilla, and marshmallow creme.
- Place in a saucepot on medium heat the butter, sugar.evaporated milkand salt.
- Bring to a boil, when it is at a full rolling boil, boil for exactly 6 minutes from this point.
- Remove and pour over items in bowl, stir with a wooden spoon until all chocolate is melted and incorporated smoothly and evenly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Let set for three hours then cut into bite size pieces.