Recipe by NoThyme2Cook
Quick, easy, elegant, and delicious. I'm not a huge fish lover, but I really really like this dish. The recipe makes 2-4 servings depending on the size your fillets. My husband suggested adding parmesan cheese to the pecan mixture for variety. Maybe I'll try that next time.
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 very large garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil
- salmon fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first four ingredients in a food processor and pulse until pecans are finely chopped. Pour out onto a plate.
- Coat salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Press filets into pecans until all pecans are used.
- Heat small amount of olive oil in a large skillet. Cook salmon about 5 minutes on each side until pecans are lightly brown and salmon is tender.