Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Slightly modified from Southern Living....a flavorful, quick entree.
Make and share this Easy Pecan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 or larger pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound lightly, simply to even out the thickness. (Don't pound thin, just kind of even out the meat).
- Combine dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well.
- Pour buttermilk in another shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken first in buttermilk, then in pecan mixture.
- Place on prepared pan. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken is done.