1 hr 5 mins
Slightly modified from Southern Living....a flavorful, quick entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 or larger pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound lightly, simply to even out the thickness. (Don't pound thin, just kind of even out the meat).
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well.
- 4Pour buttermilk in another shallow bowl.
- 5Dredge chicken first in buttermilk, then in pecan mixture.
- 6Place on prepared pan. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pecan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 945.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.2 g