1 hr 5 mins
Slightly modified from Southern Living....a flavorful, quick entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 or larger pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound lightly, simply to even out the thickness. (Don't pound thin, just kind of even out the meat).
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well.
- 4Pour buttermilk in another shallow bowl.
- 5Dredge chicken first in buttermilk, then in pecan mixture.
- 6Place on prepared pan. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pecan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 945.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.2 g